Stolen Gear – Message from Hollow-Point on behalf of the theft victims
“On August 11th, Echo Studios in Tullytown, PA was burglarized and quite a few of the bands (SHINED, LOCAL DEMISE, HOLLOW-POINT, DEAD IN THE FACE) that rehearse there lost a lot precious gear and equipment. We don’t have to tell you how upset we all are over the loss of our gear and we are desperately trying to track our stolen items down.
We need the help of ANYONE who reads this to recover our stolen gear. Please keep your eyes open for any of the following listed items in the PA / DE / NJ / NY and BOSTON areas.
Please copy and paste this in an e-mail to any local music stores or pawn shops you know of.”
– CUSTOM – Jackson 7 string Electric Flying V (King V) Guitar (Black – neck was recently painted black, you will see a slightly raised mark where the original paint meets the recently painted neck) 3 Q-Parts chrome skull knobs installed. EMG-707 & EMG 81/7 pickups – SERIAL No.
– CUSTOM – Ibanez 7 String universal Guitar (Black/Green) w/ EMG 707’s & Moded Trem
– CUSTOM – Jack Gretz 5 String fretless bass (Green with unpainted neck) with Khaler trem system (whammy bar) and bolt on neck.
Grim Reaper sticker on the body, Unseen band logo on 12th fret
– Spectrum SX Westone Electric guitar, (Red, including fret board)
– ICE400 Ibanez “Iceman” guitar with case, SERIAL No.
– Gibson “Hawk” Guitar (Black) w/ hardshell case
– Schecter Black Jack Guitar SERIAL No.
– Jackson 6 string Randy Rhodes edition Flying V Guitar.
(unique cherry Red color) Dotted frets, Black V guitar case, black pick guard
– SVT 350 Ampeg Bass amp head
– JCM 2000 Marshall Amp Head, 100watt tube, SERIAL No.
– Mesa Stiletto Deuce Amp Head, SERIAL No.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!! We’ve received a lot of support already, we’re VERY grateful. Please help us try and catch these subhumans.”
– Dunlop bass wah pedal
– Camcorder, JVC GR-D370
– Tama Iron Cobra double bass drum pedal, Black beater heads, various scratches, beaters look burnt or melted
– CUSTOM – Snare drum- 14″ diameter, 5″ depth, white Remo Emperor X head, Tama hardware, Fiberglass shell
– 20″ Zildjian Ride cymbol, ZXT series, Bronze metallic color, looks like new!
– Digitech whammy pedal – Red
– Ibanez “Wheeping demon” wah pedal
– Boss super octave pedal
– Korg Rack tuner (Has a bent corner)
– 16″ AAXPLOSION crash cymbal
– 20″ AAXPLOSION stage ride cymbal
– Pork Pie chrome snare drum
Please contact the Tullytown Police with ANY information @ 215-945-0999
Hollow-Point – myspace.
Shined – myspace.
Local Demise – myspace.
Dead In The Face – myspace.
* REWARD WILL BE GIVEN TO THE PERSON(S) WHOSE INFO LEADS TO THE ARREST AND PROSECUTION OF THE CULPRIT(S) RESPONSIBLE*